Not much cuddle time anymore, it's all about play time. Austin loves to be on the move these days. He loves to try out his new skills.
Here we are in our Party Monster shirt gearing up for Halloween.

Here's a cute picture of Austin & Great-Grandma Raml when she came to visit a couple weeks ago. He just sat by her side pretty content.

A couple weeks ago, Austin discovered he could stand & now he LOVES to just stand. If he's not, then he's trying to get up to a stand, which can get frustrating for him.

He was so proud of himself for standing on the couch. Now he plays a game where he "falls" off or rolls off the couch & we catch him. I hope we're always there to catch him!!! He's so fast.

Of course after I learned he had a new skill I went out to get him some new toys to help him into his next phase...walking, but I'm sure we are a long ways off yet. Here he is riding on his new car/walker.

Here he is in the 'walker' set-up...not quite getting it yet. However, over the past couple days he's been taking some steps while holding onto things -he likes to shake things while he stands. I think he just really likes movement in general.

My first ball - and I love it. Dad can do so many tricks with it! Now if we can figure out how not to excite Stella while we play with it!

Austin has also been pretty interested in the piano, which makes me excited! He loves to play away, I'd say his style is perfect for Halloween (scary music). When we go down stairs, he sees the piano & gets excited to pound away. I can't wait to teach him his first song.

This weekend we thought it was time to try real solids -puffs. I think he still needs some practice with his pinching. Here he got one in his hand & is just thinking 'okay, now how the heck is this little thing suppose to get into my mouth'.

Here's Austin trying to go from the floor to standing all on his own.

These are from when Nancy, Karl & Gram we're here making him smile away. We got so many good pictures, here are a couple.

We met up with the Domras Family in Belle Plaine for the Scarecrow Festival. We thought it would be fun to take some pictures in their halloween outfits next to the scarecrows, however it was a little chilly & muddy for that. It was nice to get to see each other again. We know next year will be more fun as the boys will be able to play more with the other activities there.
Here are the boys all excited for the Scarecrow's.

And of course the kids had to catch up. Aiden was a white tailed dear & Austin was Tigger.

Austin thought Debbie was pretty silly.

Here the boys are checking out the scarecrow's & the goats. Aiden's waiving hi to his Mommy.

Here the boys are checking out the Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory Scarecrow sceen.

Grrr.... I mean BOOoo!

Happy Halloweeny!

Here we are in our Party Monster shirt gearing up for Halloween.

Here's a cute picture of Austin & Great-Grandma Raml when she came to visit a couple weeks ago. He just sat by her side pretty content.

A couple weeks ago, Austin discovered he could stand & now he LOVES to just stand. If he's not, then he's trying to get up to a stand, which can get frustrating for him.

He was so proud of himself for standing on the couch. Now he plays a game where he "falls" off or rolls off the couch & we catch him. I hope we're always there to catch him!!! He's so fast.

Of course after I learned he had a new skill I went out to get him some new toys to help him into his next phase...walking, but I'm sure we are a long ways off yet. Here he is riding on his new car/walker.

Here he is in the 'walker' set-up...not quite getting it yet. However, over the past couple days he's been taking some steps while holding onto things -he likes to shake things while he stands. I think he just really likes movement in general.

My first ball - and I love it. Dad can do so many tricks with it! Now if we can figure out how not to excite Stella while we play with it!

Austin has also been pretty interested in the piano, which makes me excited! He loves to play away, I'd say his style is perfect for Halloween (scary music). When we go down stairs, he sees the piano & gets excited to pound away. I can't wait to teach him his first song.

This weekend we thought it was time to try real solids -puffs. I think he still needs some practice with his pinching. Here he got one in his hand & is just thinking 'okay, now how the heck is this little thing suppose to get into my mouth'.

Here's Austin trying to go from the floor to standing all on his own.

These are from when Nancy, Karl & Gram we're here making him smile away. We got so many good pictures, here are a couple.

We met up with the Domras Family in Belle Plaine for the Scarecrow Festival. We thought it would be fun to take some pictures in their halloween outfits next to the scarecrows, however it was a little chilly & muddy for that. It was nice to get to see each other again. We know next year will be more fun as the boys will be able to play more with the other activities there.
Here are the boys all excited for the Scarecrow's.

And of course the kids had to catch up. Aiden was a white tailed dear & Austin was Tigger.

Austin thought Debbie was pretty silly.

Here the boys are checking out the scarecrow's & the goats. Aiden's waiving hi to his Mommy.

Here the boys are checking out the Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory Scarecrow sceen.

Grrr.... I mean BOOoo!

Happy Halloweeny!

1 comment:
Hey Em the kids are so cute. Wish I could be there to see them all dressed up.
Post a Comment