Friday, February 19, 2010

The Last 2 Months

I finally am bound & determined to get you all updated with some pictures. It was hard to pick such few, but this should give you a general feel for what we've been up to.


Christmas was really special for us to spend at home as a family this year. I'd been wanting to start some traditions for us & was able to do so this year. One of those was waffles Christmas morning. Although, the waffles didn't exactly turn out 100%, next year I will know more. We had lots of play time & snuggling as a family (well, & shoveling).



The next 2 weekends we had family over to celebrate Christmas as well.

Instead of sitting on Santa's lap, we took turns holding Santa. Ho Ho Ho!



Say 'Cheese'


Austin showing his versitility in his head wear - so cute.



Go Vikes - of course we were rutting them on as a family.



Here's our little Percy!


After my first trip to the pool! I start lessons in March with Mom!


I LOVE bath time sooo much! I like to crawl all over the tub so Mom & Dad have to chase me.


Happy 1st Birthday to me! I had a great day at daycare since I got to be the special boy for the day & then Mom & Dad played with me all the way until bed. We even went outside to play in the snow. See, I'm all ready.


Here's what Mom & Dad got me, I think it's pretty cool.



I had my party a few days later with lots of family & friends. I was so excited to see everyone & all the decorations, that I didn't take my naps, so I got pretty tired. However, I was a happy tired boy.




My Uncle Ethan brought me a big red wagon, and I sure LOVED it! I could have pushed it all night long if they'd a let me.



No comments: