Here's our little angel happy as can be!

In our last blog, I mentioned that we were waiting for full on grins. Well, it has arrived & it truly is our highlight each day to see. We know what it does to our hearts to see him smile, so we wanted to share it with all of you. The best chance to see his grin is first thing in the morning (normal morning times), although he will share a few in the evenings...just not as many.

In our last blog, I mentioned that we were waiting for full on grins. Well, it has arrived & it truly is our highlight each day to see. We know what it does to our hearts to see him smile, so we wanted to share it with all of you. The best chance to see his grin is first thing in the morning (normal morning times), although he will share a few in the evenings...just not as many.

Here is Austin on his first try on his bumbo. If that doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!!! He does pretty good, but if he's tired, he just slouches & puts his head on a side to rest.

Even Mom & Dad are smiling! He's been gaining wait consistently now. Today at his 2 month check-up he weighed 10 lbs! He's sleeping so well & has developed a consistent routine...I'm sure it will change sometime soon though.

He is now finally in his 0-3 month clothes!!! I'm excited to be able to put him in all his cute clothes we have received. Here is one below that he wore to his cousin's baptism. He saw what will happen to him in a few weeks & was not happy about it. Grandpa Raml had to calm him down during church.

At his 2 month appointment he had all his shots. He was as unhappy as we have ever seen him. It broke my heart to watch him cry, yes that means I cried with him. I was so thankful Erik was able to step away from work for the appointment. I think I would have been worse if he wasn't there. He wants to be held more now & I think he still is reacting to the tramatic event...I'm hoping he'll forget it by this evening. He has been pretty sleepy since the big ordeal & loves his 'snuggie' which you can see below. He can sleep & know that he will never be alone!



No comments:
Post a Comment