Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baptised in Faith!

With all those smiles, he gave us his first laugh during Easter Dinner. It was so fun to share with so many people. He loves smiling at Mom & Dad when he sees us & watches us.

Austin started chunkin' out on us for a bit, but it sure didn't last long. However, wanted to show his 'chunky' look.



"No Pictures Please"


Mommy - feed me


Snuggling up with my favorite catapilliar for a nap.


Going for a stroll around the neighborhood with Mommy


Going for a trip with my little rattle.


Don't I have the cutest butt?!?!


Austin's Family at his Baptism. He did pretty good; he just had a few whimpers up front...maybe stage frieght. He was talking to the pastor during his ceremony.



Here are his Godparents with us (Sarah was unable to make it due to work).



Great-Grandma Arlene with Austin showing off the traditional & special 'Lamby' cake for his Baptism. This is a tough cake to make, but Great-Gram did it! Thank you!



Here we are with Austin & his 'lamby' cake & the traditional silver baby cups. Austin received one with his name on it too to add to the family collection.



1 comment:

Domras Family said...

I love looking at how he's changing! What a handsome boy he is! I can't wait until Aiden and him can play trucks! I'll talk to you soon, D