Everything in the past couple weeks has been a mess, but most of it fun! Since Austin has been sick for the past couple weeks (finally back to his self), we have him on some medicine. Needless to say he had one of the "side affects", loose poops. I was feeding him his bottle & he suddenly ripped one & I instantly felt my hand wet. Yes, that's right - I got crapped on literally. It was everywhere...except not much in the diaper. It was on both of my pant legs, the chair & my hands. After I stripped him down, I put him in his bouncy so I could clean-up. As you can see...he thought it was pretty funny!


Aloha! Here's our Sunday Outfit, dressed & ready for Church. Okay, really we buttoned up his shirt.

...and of course we are into paper now, so we had to shop the ads in the paper to see if any toy were on sale.

Aloha from the farm! This & his jumper are our life-savers to actually getting packed.

Now, as promised those precious pictures of eating food for the first time!
He loves it as you can see!

Here's our first attempt...he did very good & not much spilled.

He always leans into the spoon...just can't wait for us to get it to him!

Here's Austin's 2nd attempt at eating & 1st attempt from Dad. Slightly more messy!
No comments:
Post a Comment